What is the meaning of life? And why does that matter in how we approach social media?
This podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Play.
- It could be argued that our earthly identities mean nothing if we use Galatians 3:28 as a proof text. However, I would argue that that verse is primarily speaking to the proclivity to divisiveness in the body, saying it is the same gospel and same Lord that unites all of us, and not arguing that we are without individual identity and purpose within that unity, as with the hand and the eye being part of the same body with different functions.
- Also worth noting in how we are defined by relationships is the long-standing question of nature vs nurture. Nurture is undoubtedly a massive influence on us, and many argue our parents define us as individuals as we “inherit” their traits or things they teach us.
VERSES ALLUDED TO/REFERENCED:
- Genesis 2:18
- 1 Corinthians 13:13
CREDITS & CONTACT:
- Intro/Outro Music: “Lens Flare” by Peter Sandberg via Epidemic Sound
- Middle Music: “I Deserve Better” by Spring Gang and “Choose” by MindMe via Epidemic Sound
- Facebook: facebook.com/helloemilyurban
- Twitter: @helloemilyurban
- Instagram: @helloemilyurban
- Patreon: patreon.com/helloemilyurban
- Website: emilyurban.com
Please send any questions or concerns you may have regarding this episode to me via the contact form on my website, or send me a voice memo via Facebook or Instagram!(Try to keep the voice memo to 20 seconds or less.)